All prices are stated in Icelandic Krona (ISK). Prices for clothing rental cover the rental of the clothing and delivery within the Reykjavík area only. If the product is returned damaged or in a bad condition, the cost will be charged to your credit card. The same applies if the product is stolen or lost in the rental time period.
You agree that the product that you have chosen to rent is the property of Jökulbrá ehf that owns and runs the web icelandcover.com. By accepting these terms you accept that you bear full responsibility for the products you rent and are obligated to pay for any loss or damage.
RENTALS – TERMS OF PAYMENT AND SERVICES
- The rental period applies for the dates stipulated in the booking.
- The rental period for clothing is per day (1 day is any time up to 24 hours).
- Full payment of the rental costs is required on booking.
We provide you with an opportunity to pay online using a Visa or Master Card. We use secure Korta transactions.
If the terms of payment are not followed as outlined, the reservation is deemed canceled within 2 days.
- If you want to return rentals before the day indicated on booking, you will not receive a refund of the rental costs.
- If you wish to return rentals later than you indicated on reservation you need to contact us in advance and check if the equipment is available. If we confirm the date change you need to pay the additional rental fees when you return the rentals.
- IcelandCover cannot guarantee you will be able to extend the rental period, however, we do our best to have enough clothing in stock so an extension is very well possible. Please contact us if in doubt and we can provide you with information about current reservations.
- IcelandCover cannot guarantee the availability of clothing in a different size than booked.
- The rental and all use of clothing is at the client’s own risk, and the client bears full responsibility for any loss or damage which arises during the rental period. The client is also responsible for any other person who he/she allows to use the clothing. IcelandCover assumes no financial responsibility for loss or injury to people, property, business affairs or the like which may arise through the use of the rented clothing.
- Any problems with the clothing should be immediately reported to IcelandCover by e-mail or phone.
INSURANCE AND DAMAGED OR LOST EQUIPMENT
IcelandCover does not offer insurance on rented clothing or it’s users. Renters are liable for the loss, theft, or damage of clothing and must cover the cost of any repairs or replacement, up to the price of new clothing of the same type and brand. Possible charges will be issued on the spot. The costs associated with any repairs will be considered on a case-by-case basis after consultation with our service points.
The following cancellation fees apply:
Cancellations received more than 5 days prior to the date of a rental or activity: Full refund minus 2% transaction fee.
1 – 4 days prior to the date of the activity or rental: 50% refund.
Less than 1 day (24 hours) prior to the date of the activity or rental: No refund
Any cancellations should be provided in written form (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) and apply from the date IcelandCover has received written notification of the cancellation.
All prices are subject to change as a result of any amendments to VAT and other relevant taxes and fees.
The above terms and conditions are applicable from 9th of November 2018.