This products name is Iceland, and as you might have guessed from the name. Iceland was inspired by Iceland. This raincoat/parka – a glorious combination – is a small step down from the full-on parka. But it more than makes up for it by being made from completely waterproof material.
Here is some information about this garment.
- 100% water- and windproof, all seams welded.
- Padded gallon parka that keeps you both dry and warm.
- Straight fit parka with water repellent zip at the front giving a nice contrast to gallon fabric.
- Inner pocket with a zipper.
- Reflective tape detail inside sleeve ends, to fold up when needed.
Unlike a simple raincoat where its job is to keep you dry. This garment takes it a step further and keeps you warm as well. Didrickson was nice enough to make it with a high front collar to protect from the rain and wind, something that is very much appreciated here in Iceland. We here at IcelandCover are very fond of it because it’s an all-around garment that truly catches the essence of what is needed for Icelandic weather
Why choose this one over the parka? Because the parka is too good at its job and is simply too much for the summer time. Iceland will keep you cozy warm and dry when you have a schedule to keep and can’t let something as silly as mother nature slow you down.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the color you will receive, but we can guarantee that you’ll look fabulous and warm!
We recommend this product all year round